This topic is supplemental: for use in your essay work. It is your responsibility to research and provide complete bibliographic information on any of these works that you use in your paper!
There will be a total eclipse (100% coverage)
over the Northeast Ohio area on April 8, 2024.
You may have trouble accessing some of these works. If that happens:
- Go to the KSU Libraries home page.
- Copy and paste the title of the article you wish to find into the search box.
- Click on “Search”.
- Locate the article by its title.
- Click on the “Find It!” button.
- Select the periodical (newspaper, journal, etc.). Note: you may have to find the one to which KSU has access.
- Login to KSU Libraries with your Flashline username and password.
NOTE: If you continue to have trouble accessing any of the below links, please email me (email@example.com) right away!
- My Love Affair with the Moon
- Total Eclipse
- The Demons of Darkness Will Eat Men, and Other Solar Eclipse Myths
- Why Future Earthlings Won’t See Total Solar Eclipses
- Watching Animals Watch the Eclipse
- The 1922 Eclipse Adventure that Sought to Confirm the Theory of Relativity
- Resource Letter OSE-1: Observing Solar Eclipses
- Astronaut Scott Kelly on the Devastating Effects of a Year in Space
- Living in Outer Space
- 5 Things Astronauts Learned While Living in Outer Space
- It’s Official: Humans Are Going to Mars. NASA Has Unveiled Their Mission.
- Journey to Mars Overview
- SpaceX Wants to Go to Mars. Here’s Why Humans Aren’t There Yet.
- Two Planets in Unusual Star System Very Likely Habitable, Scientists Say
- The Space Race — Facts & Summaries
- The United States-Soviet Space Cooperation During the Cold War
- Rocket Lab: Space Is Open for Business
- The Science of Star Trek
- Star Trek is Right about Almost Everything
- 8 Star Trek Technologies Moving from Science Fiction to Science Fact
- The History of Astronomy
NOTE: Citation information for videos is usually provided at the start and/or the end of a video. To find more information for the Works Cited or References part of your paper, click on the YouTube icon at the bottom of the video.
The above video is linked to Cara Giaimo’s article (listed above).
The above video is cited in Jonah Engel Bromwich’s article (listed above).