The Science and Art of Language and Communication
This topic is supplemental: for use in your essay work. It is your responsibility to research and provide complete bibliographic information on any of these works that you use in your paper!
You may have trouble accessing some of these works. If that happens:
- Go to the KSU Libraries home page.
- Copy and paste the title of the article you wish to find into the search box.
- Click on “Search”.
- Locate the article by its title.
- Click on the “Find It!” button.
- Select the periodical (newspaper, journal, etc.). Note: you may have to find the one to which KSU has access.
- Login to KSU Libraries with your Flashline username and password.
NOTE: If you continue to have trouble accessing any of the below links, please email me (email@example.com) right away!
- Why I Don’t Want to Be the Next Amy Tan
- On Amy Tan and STEM Careers
- Relocating Maternal Subjectivity: Storytelling and Mother-Daughter Voices in Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck Club
- Sign Language as a Mother Tongue
- My Mothers’s Tongues
- HAKA: Black Ferns Bring It to USA in the Women’s Rugby World Cup 2017 Semi-final
- Lingua Franca: Sweet Freak
- An American Dialect Dictionary is Dying Out. Here Are Some of Its Best Words.
- Do Women Get to Write With Authority?
- We Talk About Women Being Raped, Not Men Raping Women
- I Don’t Know What to Do with Good White People
- In ‘Political Correctness’ Debate, Most Americans Think Too Many People Are Easily Offended
- Political Correctness: Debate over Whether It Has Gone Too Far Rages at Universities from Cambridge to Yale
- Loving AI: Humanoid Robots as Agents of Human Consciousness Expansion
- The Future of Human Communication: How Artificial Intelligence Will Transform the Way We Communicate
- UW Professor: The Information War is Real and We’re Losing It
NOTE: Citation information for videos is usually provided at the start and/or the end of a video. To find more information for the Works Cited or References part of your paper, click on the YouTube icon at the bottom of the video.