DIRECTIONS: Read any one of the below selections.
- MLA In-Text Citations
- MLA Works Cited: Electronic Sources (Web Publications)
- APA In-Text Citations
- APA Reference List
NOTE: You may have trouble accessing some of these works. If that happens:
- Go to the KSU Libraries home page.
- Copy and paste the title of the article you wish to find into the search box.
- Click on “Search”.
- Locate the article by its title.
- Click on the “Find It!” button.
- Select the periodical (newspaper, journal, etc.). Note: you may have to find the one to which KSU has access.
- Login to KSU Libraries with your Flashline username and password.
If you continue to have trouble accessing any of the below links, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) right away!
- Why I Don’t Want to Be the Next Amy Tan
- On Amy Tan and STEM Careers
- Relocating Maternal Subjectivity: Storytelling and Mother-Daughter Voices in Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck Club
- Sign Language as a Mother Tongue
- My Mothers’s Tongues
- HAKA: Black Ferns Bring It to USA in the Women’s Rugby World Cup 2017 Semi-final
- Lingua Franca: Sweet Freak
- An American Dialect Dictionary is Dying Out. Here Are Some of Its Best Words.
- Do Women Get to Write With Authority?
- We Talk About Women Being Raped, Not Men Raping Women
- ‘We Talk About Women Being Raped, Not Men Raping Women.’ Meet the Man Behind the Viral Quote
- I Don’t Know What to Do with Good White People
- In ‘Political Correctness’ Debate, Most Americans Think Too Many People Are Easily Offended
- Political Correctness: Debate over Whether It Has Gone Too Far Rages at Universities from Cambridge to Yale
- Loving AI: Humanoid Robots as Agents of Human Consciousness Expansion
- The Future of Human Communication: How Artificial Intelligence Will Transform the Way We Communicate
- UW Professor: The Information War is Real and We’re Losing It
NOTE: Viewing the below is optional. Citation information for videos is usually provided at the start and/or the end of a video. To find more information for the Works Cited or References part of your paper, click on the YouTube icon located at the bottom right corner of the frame of the video.