Expressions of Oppression
This topic is supplemental: for use in your essay work. It is your responsibility to research and provide complete bibliographic information on any of these works that you use in your paper!
You may have trouble accessing some of these works. If that happens:
- Go to the KSU Libraries home page.
- Copy and paste the title of the article you wish to find into the search box.
- Click on “Search”.
- Locate the article by its title.
- Click on the “Find It!” button.
- Select the periodical (newspaper, journal, etc.). Note: you may have to find the one to which KSU has access.
- Login to KSU Libraries with your Flashline username and password.
NOTE: If you continue to have trouble accessing any of the below links, please email me (email@example.com) right away!
- General Topic Information
- Sub-topic #1: Medical Rights & Privacy
- Sub-topic #2: A Presumption of Guilt
- Sub-topic #3: Rape & Sexual Harassment Culture
- Sub-topic #4: Slavery & Human Trafficking
- Sub-topic #5: I Used to Insist I Didn’t Get Angry. Not Anymore.
NOTE: Citation information for videos is usually provided at the start and/or the end of a video. To find more information for the Works Cited or References part of your paper, click on the YouTube icon at the bottom of the video.